- General Raves
It's Moments Like These
- The yin and yang of mountain biking
- Double Happys complaint
- No love lost
- Static sense
- Products That Bombed
- Air Time
- Emergency padding
- Only in America
- Saved by the Bandanna
- Hidden condom
- Pitbull protective Ranchsliders
- Postcard from France
- Daddy Long Legs surgery
- A case of mistaken identity
- Vermin at large
- Frequent flyer points
- Cutting edge product ideas
- Six simple messages
- Just riding along
- Trick or treat
- A mountain biker's ode
- Flashing in the dark
- A short flight to A & E
- The Things People Will do for a Dollar
- The first Ground Effect Latte Racer
- From the congregation
- Letter from America
- A Cyclic Saga tale
- The paradox of being 'saved' by the emergency repair patch.
- The birth of the mtb T-shirt
- The joys of rural living
- A close shave
- A Minities moment on Mt Fyffe
- I look like a Splice icecream
- Padded purse
- Glow in the dark
- Long sleeves in the sun
- A stitch in time
Soldiers of the Cycling Revolution
- Locomotive driver Jock 'Reekie' McBarry
- Captain Commander Minus Barryssen Kroning
- Major-General 'Cotter-Pin' Bounding-Carruthers
- Claude-Hippolyte Rochefoucault
- Barrimus Maximus Cyclistes
- Commendatore Giuseppe Cronini
- Admiral Sir Ernest Falcon Cronundsen RN
- Bartholomeo Cronini
- Yogi Barath Kronpuce
- Chevalier Maurice-Claude de Railleur Foucalt-Croniere
- Baron Krummhaus von Wunderkranker
- General Jose Barrientos Croniero
Double Happys complaint
UnderGround – Jul 10
I have a complaint about your Double Happys. Whilst when originally purchased, I subscribed to all the splatter about not wearing out and lasting for ages, I didn't take it too literally. The problem is that I'd now quite like a new pair, but this requires approval from the Chief Financial Officer (my wife). Problem is she asks me several questions before granting approval:
Q. Are they uncomfortable?
Q. Have they worn out?
A. Well the stitching is slightly flattened under my bum.
Q. Have they faded or is the fabric damaged?
A. No, not really.
Q. What's wrong with your current pair?
A. Ahh, nothing really, I quite like the new colour though.
The damn things are coming up eight years old with 100's of muddy/dusty/rainy/sunny rides chalked up. So my complaint (if that's what you want to call it) is that I can't wear them out. Damn you Ground Effect for making the best bike shorts out there. Looks like I'm stuck with the old model for quite some time yet :-)