Gloves Size Chart
|18 - 20 cm
||20 - 23 cm
||23 - 26 cm
Keeping your hand flat, measure the circumference around your palm at the widest point below your knuckles (excluding your thumb).
This colour/size is temporarily out of stock. For orders placed today we'll get one to you in about a week... or consider another colour if you can't wait.
Windproof warmth for your digits on those chilly morning jaunts to work, or while out night riding your favourite singletrack. Reinforced palms provide extra protection for your mitts and ensure positive contact with your bike. Get 'em while they're hot.
- Royal Blue gloves are BLACK with a royal blue cuff tab.
- WindFoil™ softshell outer.
- Add a thermal liner for extra warmth.
- Multi-panel fit with boxed pre-curved fingers..
- Fast drying, hardwearing synthetic suede palms.
- Silicon screened prints on palm and fingers provides additional grip.
- Reflective detailing.
- Touch-screen sensitive finger and thumb tips for swiping left, or right.
- Made for us in China.
Weight: 90 gm
- WindFoil™ combines the insulative benefits of a polyester micro-fleece liner with a smooth, water resistant, softshell exterior. A totally windproof, yet highly breathable membrane is sandwiched between the inner and outer fabrics providing effective protection in cold, dry conditions.
- Composition: 100% polyester with PU membrane.
- 100% windproof.
- Water repellent finish on face fabric.
- Breathability: 4000gm per sq.m per 24hr.
- All Ground Effect clothing enjoys a warm 40ºC machine wash. Try to avoid cold-water detergents and those with bleach, 'oxygen whitener' or fabric softener.
- The cold-water varieties have little enzymes that are super-charged to brave the cold but can damage technical fabrics and cause skin irritation.
- Bleach rots natural fibres like merino, strips the dye, attacks laminates of waterproof fabrics and can also cause skin irritation.
- Sodium Percarbonate (the main ingredient in oxygen whitener) can make colours run.
- Fabric softener and stuff containing it like wool wash destroys the water repellent finish on waterproof and water resistant fabrics, and can cause colours to run.
As a rule of thumb, a product that is easy on the planet is also easy on your body. Select a mild plant-based soap like Ecostore, Earthwise or Aware.
- Hand washing is sometimes the only option on tour, but a washing machine rinses more thoroughly and is preferable if you have the choice.
Most Ground Effect gear dries super-fast so hanging on the line or drooping over the bedpost is generally the best option. High heat can damage some fabrics so if you do take your threads for a spin, set the device on 'medium' or 'warm' rather than hot. A lap in the dryer is recommended for your rain jacket, after it has dried on the line, as it helps recharge its water repellent finish.
- Wash your gloves separately - the synthetic suede can cause havoc staining other clothing.
- Air dry only - no dryers for these puppies.
- + Shipping
- Items are generally packed and sent the same day your order is received.
- Costs $7 by overnight courier within New Zealand.
- NZ$7 by tracked airmail to Australia.
- Around NZ$15-25 by tracked airmail to destinations elsewhere in the world - calculated in our shipping cart as you check out.
- More shipping and tax details in our FAQ.