Gloves Size Chart
|18 - 20 cm
||20 - 23 cm
||23 - 26 cm
Keeping your hand flat, measure the circumference around your palm at the widest point below your knuckles (excluding your thumb).
This colour/size is temporarily out of stock. For orders placed today we'll get one to you in about a week... or consider another colour if you can't wait.
Anatomically correct, lightweight gloves for summer riding. Their no-velcro fitted wrist and 3D thumb ensure they fit like a... glove. Fully featured with synthetic suede palms, pressure pads, finger pull tabs and a microfibre nose wipe. Oink.
- No-velcro fitted wrist and 3D thumb.
- Multi-panel fit.
- Fast drying, hardwearing synthetic suede palms.
- Thin foam padding on pressure points.
- Silicon screened prints on palm provides additional grip.
- Reflective detailing.
- Finger pull tabs for peeling off sweaty hands.
- Made for us in China.
Weight: 60 gm
- All Ground Effect clothing enjoys a warm 40ºC machine wash. Try to avoid cold-water detergents and those with bleach, 'oxygen whitener' or fabric softener.
- The cold-water varieties have little enzymes that are super-charged to brave the cold but can damage technical fabrics and cause skin irritation.
- Bleach rots natural fibres like merino, strips the dye, attacks laminates of waterproof fabrics and can also cause skin irritation.
- Sodium Percarbonate (the main ingredient in oxygen whitener) can make colours run.
- Fabric softener and stuff containing it like wool wash destroys the water repellent finish on waterproof and water resistant fabrics, and can cause colours to run.
As a rule of thumb, a product that is easy on the planet is also easy on your body. Select a mild plant-based soap like Ecostore, Earthwise or Aware.
- Hand washing is sometimes the only option on tour, but a washing machine rinses more thoroughly and is preferable if you have the choice.
Most Ground Effect gear dries super-fast so hanging on the line or drooping over the bedpost is generally the best option. High heat can damage some fabrics so if you do take your threads for a spin, set the device on 'medium' or 'warm' rather than hot. A lap in the dryer is recommended for your rain jacket, after it has dried on the line, as it helps recharge its water repellent finish.
- Wash your gloves separately - the synthetic suede can cause havoc staining other clothing.
- Air dry only - no dryers for these puppies.
- + Shipping
- Items are generally packed and sent the same day your order is received.
- Costs $7 by overnight courier within New Zealand.
- NZ$7 by tracked airmail to Australia.
- Around NZ$15-25 by tracked airmail to destinations elsewhere in the world - calculated in our shipping cart as you check out.
- More shipping and tax details in our FAQ.