- ▸ Why is Lightwave™ Merino so comfortable next-to-skin?
- Lightwave™ Merino combines the comfort, warmth and low-odour properties of merino wool with the durability of polyester. Merino wool absorbs more moisture than synthetic fibres like polyester or polypropylene. This makes it very effective in dealing with excess sweat - it is absorbed into the fabric rather than settling (and cooling) on your skin. The polyester component repels moisture which avoids total saturation of the fabric - helping it to dry faster. The strength of the polyester also maintains the shape of the garment and minimises wear 'n' tear and pilling.
- The Baked Alaska, Popsicle and Hot Toddy are intended to be used as a stand alone cycle top in cool, as opposed to cold, conditions.
- The Thermos, Isotherm, Ristretto, Submerino and Inferno are all base layers - best worn directly against your skin.
- The Berglar, Flying Nun, Median Strip, Hula, Neopolitan and Lozenge are riding jerseys, with additional features including rear or hipster pockets. For use in both hot and cold climes and versatile enough to wear as an insulation layer in winter.