FAQ Waterproof Shoe Covers
- +How waterproof are these shoe covers?
- The fabric is completely waterproof, but if you are riding in persistent and/or heavy rain - water will eventually run down your legs and gradually irrigate your socks.
- So not bulletproof, but in those conditions they will still keep your feet warmer and dryer than naked shoes.
- +How durable are they?
- Shoe covers are intended for riding not walking - so generally the domain of the tarmac rather than the backcountry.
- Abrasion to the fabric on the underside of the shoe cover will dramatically shorten its life.