Tech Fabric Heatwave Merino
- +Heatwave™ Merino
- A bi-component thermal fabric combining merino and polyester yarns. Superfine 18.5 micron merino wicks sweat away from your skin while the polyester provides a durable, non-pill outer. Mid weight at 170 gm/m2 and machine washable.
- Composition: 51% merino; 49% polyester
- +Man vs Wild
- Merino is unrivalled for comfort as a body layer. It absorbs more moisture than synthetic fibres, mopping up excess sweat rather than letting it settle and cool on your skin. However high-aerobic activities like cycling will often overload ordinary merino. Heatwave's polyester component repels moisture to avoid total saturation of the fabric - so it dries faster to keep you toasty.
- +Snug-as-a-Bug Fit
- Heatwave™ Merino tops are intended to hug your body, ensuring the fabric sits against your skin to wick sweat away - keeping you dry and not chilling out.
- +Hot 'n' Cold
- As a single garment Heatwave™ Merino regulates your temperature through a wide range of conditions. Delivering comfort in all but the hottest climes. Yet it is versatile enough to layer under a WindFoil™, microFoil™ or HydroFoil™ shell in winter.