Tech Fabric Heatwave Merino
- +Heatwave™ Merino
- A bi-component thermal fabric combining merino and polyester yarns. Superfine 18.5 micron merino wicks sweat away from your skin while the polyester provides a durable, non-pill outer. Mid weight and machine washable.
- Composition: 51% merino; 49% polyester.
- Weight: 170 gsm
- +Man vs Wild
- Merino is unrivalled for comfort as a body layer.
- It absorbs more moisture than synthetic fibres, mopping up excess sweat rather than letting it settle and cool on your skin.
- However high-aerobic activities like cycling will often overload ordinary merino. Heatwave's polyester component repels moisture to avoid total saturation of the fabric - so it dries faster to keep you toasty.