Declare your allegiance to the Cycling Revolution with this cotton tee. Equally at home doing battle on the street, in the mosh pit, or sifting at the jump park. And like its cousin Frosty Boy is "often licked, never beaten!"
- Ground Effect 'Mirror logo' print.
- Slim fit.
- Garment by AS Colour - print by Ground Effect.
- 100% cotton.
Approved clobber for terrorising the city, cruising the highways or café surfing. Unfashion garments combine comfort on the bike with sharp looks for when you hit the pavement.
Garment Weight: 150 gm
- All Ground Effect clothing enjoys a warm 40ºC machine wash. Try to avoid cold-water detergents and those with bleach, 'oxygen whitener' or fabric softener.
- The cold-water varieties have little enzymes that are super-charged to brave the cold but can damage technical fabrics and cause skin irritation.
- Bleach rots natural fibres like merino, strips the dye, attacks laminates of waterproof fabrics and can also cause skin irritation.
- Sodium Percarbonate (the main ingredient in oxygen whitener) can make colours run.
- Fabric softener and stuff containing it like wool wash destroys the water repellent finish on waterproof and water resistant fabrics, and can cause colours to run.
As a rule of thumb, a product that is easy on the planet is also easy on your body. Select a mild plant-based soap like Ecover, Ecostore, Earthwise or Aware.
- Hand washing is sometimes the only option on tour, but a washing machine rinses more thoroughly and is preferable if you have the choice.
Most Ground Effect gear dries super-fast so hanging on the line or drooping over the bedpost is generally the best option. High heat can damage some fabrics so if you do take your threads for a spin, set the device on 'medium' or 'warm' rather than hot. A lap in the dryer is recommended for your rain jacket, after it has dried on the line, as it helps recharge its water repellent finish.
- Cotton shrinks. Your Tee may lose a couple of centimetres after its first wash.
- Dry cleaning or ironing screen prints will cause irreparable damage. Best not too.