Osprey Katari 7
This colour/size is temporarily out of stock. For orders placed today we'll get one to you in about a week... or consider another colour if you can't wait.
Score a post work endorphin rush... load up the Katari and saddle up for a quick blast around the hills. This baby lets you cart around a genuine 2.5 litres of go-juice for hands-free refuelling while you keep the pedal to the metal.
- ▸ Features
- Pack volume: 7 litres.
- Bladder volume: 2.5 litres.
- 180° on-off twist bite valve with magnetic catch on sternum strap.
- Stuff a jacket or extra top into the front pocket.
- Zipped hidden top pocket with key clip.
- Zipped front panel pocket with dividers for keeping tools tidy.
- Direct access hydration sleeve for fast reloading.
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets.
- 2.5 litre Hydraulics™ bladder included.
- Pack dimensions: 46cm L x 19cm W x 17cm D.
- Weight: 360 gram pack plus 175 gram bladder.
- ▸ Washing
Care of your Osprey Hydraulics Bladder.
- Empty and rinse after use.
- Drain and air again before storing.
- To clean, use hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- For tough cleaning jobs, add 1/4 cup of baking soda to 3/4 water and shake for 30 seconds. Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice, shake for 10 seconds and vent holding away from face. Repeat 3 times. Expel as much air as possible then leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with hot water. Warning: Adding lemon juice to baking soda makes it fizz so don't leave your bladder unattended for too long.