Paladin Face Mask
This colour/size is temporarily out of stock. We're making more as fast as we can. Give us a call for more information or order today to get in the queue.
A reusable, washable and highly breathable knitted merino face mask. The Paladin uses two world class anti-microbial yarn technologies to reduce the build up of heat and moisture. Combine it with the Helix.iso™ woollen filter for increased filtration. Note this is NOT a medical grade mask and is NOT PPE certified - it is NOT possible to return or exchange.
- Nuyarn™ merino outer for more stretch, durability and faster drying.
- Antimicrobial Meryl™ Skinlife liner - regulates the level of bacteria on your skin.
- ViralOff™ treatment significantly reduces any virus that is in contact with the mask.
- Soft knitted ear loops.
- Machine washable.
- NOT a medical grade mask, and NOT PPE certified.
- Size S: 20cm x 9.5cm - suits children and smaller faced women.
- Size L: 22.5cm x 11.5cm - suits most adults.
- As this is a hygiene related product it is not possible to return or exchange.
- Made by NZ Sock in Aotearoa | New Zealand.
- All Ground Effect clothing enjoys a warm 40ºC machine wash. Try to avoid cold-water detergents and those with bleach, 'oxygen whitener' or fabric softener.
- The cold-water varieties have little enzymes that are super-charged to brave the cold but can damage technical fabrics and cause skin irritation.
- Bleach rots natural fibres like merino, strips the dye, attacks laminates of waterproof fabrics and can also cause skin irritation.
- Sodium Percarbonate (the main ingredient in oxygen whitener) can make colours run.
- Fabric softener and stuff containing it like wool wash destroys the water repellent finish on waterproof and water resistant fabrics, and can cause colours to run.
As a rule of thumb, a product that is easy on the planet is also easy on your body. Select a mild plant-based soap like Ecover, Ecostore, Earthwise or Aware.
- Hand washing is sometimes the only option on tour, but a washing machine rinses more thoroughly and is preferable if you have the choice.
Most Ground Effect gear dries super-fast so hanging on the line or drooping over the bedpost is generally the best option. High heat can damage some fabrics so if you do take your threads for a spin, set the device on 'medium' or 'warm' rather than hot. A lap in the dryer is recommended for your rain jacket, after it has dried on the line, as it helps recharge its water repellent finish.