Sea to Summit Traveller 2 - Large
This colour/size is temporarily out of stock. For orders placed today we'll get one to you in about a week... or consider another colour if you can't wait.
A step up in warmth from its little sibling the Traveller 1, but still an agreeably small bundle when packed and stored in your backpack or handlebar roll bag. The Traveller 2 serves up a stellar night's rest on multi-day adventures. Best matched to three season trips with a lightweight tent or year-round missions staying in a hut.
- 420 gms of 750 loft 90/10 premium duck down.
- Large (183-198cm tall). 755 gm total weight, 4.0 litres compressed volume.
- Depending on how hot or cold you sleep, it should keep you cosy and snoring softly at temperatures down to 0-5° C. Perfect year-round in a hut, or in a lightweight tent through spring, summer and autumn.
- Full horizontal baffles - not stitched through.
- 'Ultra-Dry' treatment ensures down retains loft in damp conditions.
- Slightly tapered with full length side zip that can be unzipped to form a duvet.
- Open foot with drawcord closure for effective temperature control.
- Lightweight ultra-Sil compression stuff sac.
- Mesh storage cell and loose laundry bag.
- Reversible shell with Charcoal and Ocean colour options.
- 15cm longer, and 7cm wider than the Regular size.
- Pair with the Ultralight Insulated Sleeping Mat and Aeros Pillow for maximum sleep comfort.
- Items are generally packed and sent the same day your order is received.
- Costs $7 by overnight courier within New Zealand.
- NZ$7 by tracked airmail to Australia.
- Around NZ$15-25 by tracked airmail to destinations elsewhere in the world - calculated in our shipping cart as you check out.
- More shipping and tax details in our FAQ.