Sea To Summit
Sea to Summit Traveller 2 - Regular
This colour/size is temporarily out of stock. For orders placed today we'll get one to you in about a week... or consider another colour if you can't wait.
A step up in warmth from its little sibling the Traveller 1, but still an agreeably small bundle when packed and stored in your backpack or handlebar roll bag. The Traveller 2 serves up a stellar night's rest on multi-day adventures. Best matched to three season trips with a lightweight tent or year-round missions staying in a hut.
- ▸ Features
- 350 gms of 750 loft 90/10 premium duck down.
- Depending on how hot or cold you sleep, it should keep you cosy and snoring softly at temperatures down to 0-5° C. Perfect year-round in a hut, or in a lightweight tent through spring, summer and autumn.
- Full horizontal baffles - not stitched through.
- 'Ultra-Dry' treatment ensures down retains loft in damp conditions.
- Slightly tapered with full length side zip that can be unzipped to form a duvet.
- Open foot with drawcord closure for effective temperature control.
- Lightweight ultra-Sil compression stuff sac.
- Mesh storage cell and loose laundry bag.
- Reversible shell with Charcoal and Ocean colour options.
- Regular (<183cm tall). 350 gm fill, 645 gm weight, 2.6 litres compressed volume.
- Pair with the Ultralight Insulated Sleeping Mat and Aeros Pillow for maximum sleep comfort.
- ▸ Compare