- ▸ Shellwear
Specifically developed for high aerobic activities, HydroFoil™ Plus combines a lightweight ripstop nylon shell with a composite membrane that is completely waterproof, totally windproof and extremely breathable. The outer fabric is the latest new-generation Pertex® Shield+ membrane. It is more than twice as breathable as most other quality waterproof-breathable fabrics, and has a small amount of stretch allowing a closer fit. The outer fabric is treated with a durable water repellent finish that encourages rain to bead up and roll off, while there is a lightweight tricot mesh on the inside for greater durability and improved moisture dispersion.
- Composition: 100% nylon with PU laminate.
- Waterproofness: 23,000mm hydrostatic head with durable water-repellent finish on face fabric.
- Breathability: 33,000gm per sq.m per 24hr.
microFoil™ Shell fabric constructed from 100% nylon micro fibres, tightly woven to block wind with a light coating to resist drizzle. The ultra-fine yarn is silk-like to touch but retains breathability. The outer surface is buffed to achieve a natural 'peached finish'. Pertex® Microlight.
- ▸ Riding Tops
A lightweight summer fabric packed with technology to keep you cool and dry as. The bi-component knit backs a sharp-looking polyester outer with a smooth layer of nano-charcoal polyester against your skin. Nano-charcoal disperses sweat to accelerate evaporation and is naturally anti-microbial to fight nasty smells. The fabric dries at the speed of light - great when reduced to hand washing on tour - and even performs its quick-drying magic in the wet under a rain jacket.
- Composition: 75% polyester; 25% nano-charcoal polyester.
- HyperActive's UPF 50+ rating extends your no-burn time by 50 times over bare skin. Designs with a stand-up collar and long sleeves maximise protection from the sun's UV rays. Yank 'em up if it gets too stifling.
A bi-component thermal fabric combining 51% merino wool and 49% polyester. Superfine 18.5 micron New Zealand merino wicks sweat away from your skin while the polyester provides a durable, non-pill outer. Lightweight at just 160gm/m2 and machine washable. Developed by Ground Effect and knitted just for us.
- Composition: 51% merino; 49% polyester
- Man vs Wild: Merino is unrivalled for comfort as a body layer. It absorbs more moisture than synthetic fibres, mopping up excess sweat rather than letting it settle and cool on your skin. However high-aerobic activities like cycling will often overload ordinary merino. Heatwave's polyester component repels moisture to avoid total saturation of the fabric - so it dries faster to keep you toasty.
- Snug-as-a-Bug Fit: Heatwave™ Merino tops are intended to hug your body, ensuring the fabric sits against your skin to wick sweat away - keeping you dry and not chilling out.
- Hot 'n' Cold: As a single garment Heatwave™ Merino regulates your temperature through a wide range of conditions. Delivering comfort in all but the hottest climes. Yet it is versatile enough to layer under a WindFoil™, microFoil™ or HydroFoil™ shell in winter.
WindFoil™ combines the insulative benefits of a polyester micro-fleece liner with a smooth, highly water resistant, softshell exterior. A totally windproof, yet highly breathable membrane is sandwiched between the inner and outer fabrics providing effective protection in cold, dry conditions.
- Composition: 100% polyester with PU membrane.
- Windproofness: 100%.
- DWR: Durable water-repellent finish on face fabric.
- Breathability: 4000gm per sq.m per 24hr.
A non-windproof version of WindFoil™ - Thermostat™ is a lightweight, quick-drying laminated fleece with a water repellant finish. Constructed from a knitted polyester face fabric with brushed polyester fleece on the inside. Its hyper-soft finish makes it delicious to wear against your skin. Yum.
- Composition: 100% polyester
- DWR: Durable water-repellent finish on face fabric.
InfraRed A thin, form-fitting stretch polyester base layer that improves the thermal performance of any riding top. Brushed polyester fabric dries super fast while magic is performed by the FarRed™ mineral print against your skin - reducing 'far infrared' heat loss for increased circulation and comfort.
- Composition: 84% polyester; 16% lycra
- ▸ Shorts & Longs
4-way stretch nylon with a non-shiny finish. It's soft against your skin, yet is incredibly tough and dries quickly. Blended with 16% lycra to deliver body-hugging performance and durability.
- Composition: 85% nylon; 15% lycra.
4-way stretch winter luxury uniquely combines superfine NZ merino against your skin with a tightly woven, hardwearing nylon outer and lycra to stretch and move with your body. Warm as pie. Developed by Ground Effect and knitted just for us.
- Composition: 74% nylon; 14% merino; 12% lycra.
Lycra Mesh 4-way stretch nylon with mesh eyelets for accelerated cooling. A lightweight knit blended with 12% lycra to deliver body-hugging performance.
- Composition: 88% nylon; 12% lycra.
Hi-Impact Hard wearing and quick drying nylon fabric - tightly woven to deliver bulletproof durability, with some stretch for comfort.
- Composition: 95% nylon; 5% lycra.
Hi-Impact Stretch Hard wearing and quick drying nylon fabric. Super stretchy for a closer, performance fit. Tight double weave 'looped' construction combines bulletproof durability with next to skin comfort.
- Composition: 89% nylon; 11% lycra.
Hi-Impact Plus Hard wearing and quick drying Hi-Impact nylon fabric - tightly woven to deliver bulletproof durability, with some stretch for comfort. Hi-Impact Plus is slightly gruntier than the standard brew for a nudge more urban style.
- Composition: 97% nylon; 3% lycra.
- ▸ Socks
Merino/Nylon Toasty Merino wool knitted sock with nylon plated to the outside for durability. Blended with elastic for stretch.
- Composition: 42% merino; 24% elastic; 19% lycra; 15% nylon.
- ▸ Baggage
Cordura Super-tough 1000 Denier cordura nylon for maximum abrasion resistance.
- Composition: 100% nylon with PU coating.
- Waterproofness: 800mm hydrostatic head.