2.5 litre drinking system made from BPA & PVC free plastic.
- TPU high strength and taste free film.
- Anti-microbial formula prevents bacteria and mould.
- 180° on-off twist bite valve with magnetic catch attaches to sternum strap.
- New top opening for easy filling and secure closure.
- QuickConnect™ allows easy disconnect of the hose for faster refilling.
- Welded chevron baffles prevent sloshing and maintains shape.
- Flexible 6mm hose for faster water flow.
- Dimensions: 39cm L x 19cm W x 6cm D.
- Weight: 170 gm
Care of your Osprey Hydraulics Bladder.
- Empty and rinse after use.
- Drain and air again before storing.
- To clean, use hot soapy water and rinse thoroughly with hot water.
- For tough cleaning jobs, add 1/4 cup of baking soda to 3/4 water and shake for 30 seconds. Add 1/4 cup of lemon juice, shake for 10 seconds and vent holding away from face. Repeat 3 times. Expel as much air as possible then leave for 20 minutes. Rinse with hot water. Warning: Adding lemon juice to baking soda makes it fizz so don't leave your bladder unattended for too long.